Keyword research can make or break a marketing campaign, an optimization strategy, and pay-per-click ad campaigns. Written by a keyword research expert, this essential resource drills home the importance of targeting the right keywords or phrases in order to get traffic from search engines and social media channels. Author Ron Jones imparts his wisdom and experience for determining which keywords will work based on a searcher's intent and he shows you how to research social, mobile, and video marketing tools that can ultimately become the foundation of a marketing campaign.
- Boasts detailed how-to information from one of the world's leading keyword research experts
- Helps you learn how to craft a successful keyword campaign and capture a coveted spot on the first page of a results page
- Pares down the essential information you need to know to use available tools to get keyword suggestions, forecast web site traffic, perform competitive research, and analyze results
- Walks you through how to best apply keywords to SEO and PPC campaigns as well as gain visibility with mobile marketing and integrate with traditional marketing efforts
- Features case studies, examples, tutorials, tips, and previously undocumented techniques
No matter your level of experience working with keywords, Keyword Intelligence is the ultimate guide for learning how to best conduct keyword research and craft winning marketing campaigns.
Keywords: Internet Business, keyword intelligence, keyword campaign, create a keyword campaign, how to create a keyword campaign, how to create a successful keyword campaign, create a successful keyword campaign, keyword suggestions, tools for keyword suggestions, keyword research, helpful keyword research tips, keyword tips, keyword techniques, keyword examples, book on keywords, keywords book, keywords for marketing campaign, keywords for pay per click, keywords for pay per click campaigns, keyword research expert, ron jones, ron jones keyword expert, how to get the right keywords, how to know what keywords will work, keyword help, seo, ppc, search engines, search engine marketing, twitter, youtube, fac, adwords, google, social media marketing, marketing, competitive keywords, internet marketing, online marketing, wordstream, keyword discovery, wordtracker