The only continuous, step-by-step tutorial on the essentials of this manufacturing software
If you want to get up and running quickly on the industry-leading 3D mechanical design software, Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required is your perfect resource. It quickly teaches the essential skills and demonstrates the software using a continuous, real-world tutorial project.
Once you understand the interface and how to use Inventor conventions, you'll begin actually designing and modeling a project from start to finish. Along the way, you'll learn the "why" behind each step.
- Learn to use the interface and Inventor conventions
- Understand sketching commands and best practices, then move into both regular and sheet metal specific part modeling
- Understand how to join parts into assemblies to create a single, digital prototype of a box fan
- Create and distribute accruate part and assembly drawings, learn about functional design concepts, and use Inventor's Design Accelerator features
- Discover how to work with Inventor weldments and create, render, and distribute compelling visualizations of the final design using Inventor Studio
- The companion website provides "before and after" tutorial files, enabling you to jump in at any point and compare your work with the author's results
Autodesk Inventor 2010: No Experience Required gives you all the instruction you need to begin using this powerful 3D mechanical design tool.
Keywords: Autodesk Inventor, mechanical design software, 3D design software, 3D mechanical design software, learning Autodesk Inventor, Inventor software, CAD design, manufacturing software, Frame Generator, inventor tutorial, parametrics, Content Center, Digital Prototyping, autodesk, inventor 2010, inventor lt 2010, manufacturing, autodesk inventor 2010, CAD, CAD software, SolidWorks alternatives