An authoritative introduction to implementing DotNetNuke Web sites, by experienced DotNetNuke implementers and trainers
An impressive author team shows you how to easily build Web sites with a variety of content features - no programming experience required.
If your goal is to build the site without worrying about the programming behind it, DotNetNuke 5 User's Guide gives you exactly what you need. After developing a groundwork in the DotNetNuke framework and DotNetNuke as a content management system, it provides installation and administration information. Then it takes you step by step through a variety of use cases, implementation strategies, and configuration decisions for various sites.
- Introduces the benefits of content management systems, open source, how DotNetNuke functions as a content management system, and DotNetNuke modules, pages, and skins
- Explains the installation process, options for installing DotNetNuke, and requirements, as well as administration functionality and content management fundamentals for DNN sites
- Examines different use cases, implementation strategies, and configuration decisions
- Shows how to develop and implement a personal Web site, a team or club community, a small business site, and an enterprise solution
- Looks at various advanced topics relevant to all use cases, ranging from advanced installation options to detailed administrative features
- Includes a foreword by Shaun Walker, creator of DotNetNuke and Wrox DotnetNuke series editor
DotNetNuke 5 User's Guide provides the tools you need to put this valuable technology to work.
Keywords: DotNetNuke, DotNetNuke guides, learn DotNetNuke, DotNetNuke Web sites, DotNetNuke websites, Wrox DotNetNuke books, Shaun Walker, books by Shaun Walker, building Web sites, build a Web site without programming, DNN, CMS, content management system