The Crisis Counseling and Traumatic Events Treatment Planner, Second Edition provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payors, and state and federal agencies.
- New edition features empirically supported, evidence-based treatment interventions
- Organized around 27 behaviorally based presenting problems including child abuse and neglect, adult and child suicide, job loss, disaster, PTSD, sexual assault, school trauma including bullying, sudden and accidental death, and workplace violence
- Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, and interventionsplus space to record your own treatment plan options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payors and accrediting agencies including CARF, The Joint Commission (TJC), COA, and the NCQA
Keywords: Psychotherapy & Counseling, Treatment planners, Arthur Jongsma, Rick Myer, Tammi Kolski,  , crisis counseling, traumatic events, ptsd, Psychological First Aid (PFA), child abuse/neglect, adult suicide, child suicide, sexual assault, bullying, school trauma, workplace violence,  , The New Guide to Counseling and Trauma,