LinkedIn For Dummies
When you know how to make the most of your profile, manage your contacts, and handle invitations effectively, you'll go far. With more than 70 million members, LinkedIn presents an invaluable opportunity to make connections, find a job, get a better salary, market a business, attract investors, and much more. This second edition offers new advice to help you market yourself, grow your business, and take your professional network to all new levels. Veteran author Joel Elad introduces you to the key features of LinkedIn and explains how LinkedIn works.
- Explains how to join LinkedIn, build your profile, start your network, search and grow your network, request and write recommendations, and keep track of your LinkedIn activities
- Includes new and updated content on the latest LinkedIn features, tools, and trends in the market
- Offers tips for finding a job, employees, professional services, potential investors, and more
- Presents valuable advice for marketing yourself and your business, developing strategic partnerships, and cultivating sales leads
Don't be left out—get LinkedIn—and start networking with the tips and advice shared in LinkedIn For Dummies, 2nd Edition!
Keywords: LinkedIn, what is linkedin, getting started with linkedin, how to use linkedin, find a job on linked in, features of linkedin, how to join linkedin, how to market a business on linked in, linkedin for dummies, start a network on linkedin, networking on linkedin, new features of linkedin, new tools of linkedin
- Elad, Joel
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 384 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN