Crunch and analyze Excel data the way the professionals do with this clean, uncluttered, visual guide to advanced Excel techniques. Using numerous screenshots and easy-to-follow numbered steps, this book clearly shows you how to perform professional-level modeling, charting, data access, data slicing, and other functions. You'll find super techniques for getting the most out of Excel's statistical and financial functions, Excel PivotTables and PivotCharts, Excel Solver, and more.
- Provides a clear look at power-using Excel, the world's leading spreadsheet application from Microsoft, and part of the new Microsoft Office 2010 suite
- Expands your Excel knowledge and helps you use Excel data more efficiently
- Demonstrates how to retrieve data from databases;; cut, slice, and pivot data using PivotTables; model data and chart data; and use advanced formulas
- Explores all features and functions in friendly, two-color pages packed with screenshots, numbered steps, and other visual graphics that clearly show you how to accomplish tasks
- Includes practical examples, tips, and advice to help you get the most out of Excel's features and functions
Learn Excel at the highest levels with this practical guide.
Keywords: Microsoft Excel, Books on Excel, guide to Excel 2010, guide to Excel, how to use Excel, how to use Excel 2010, instructions on Excel 2010, Excel 2010, Excel PivotTables, Microsoft Office 2010, how to use spreadsheets, data modeling in Excel, Excel data analysis, using pivotcharts, using excel pivotcharts