* Provides complete proofs of recent breakthroughs in complexity theory
* Presents results in well-defined form with complete proofs and numerous exercises
* Includes scores of graphs and figures to clarify difficult material
An invaluable resource for researchers as well as an important guide for graduate and advanced undergraduate students, Theory of Computational Complexity is destined to become the standard reference in the field.
Keywords: Chaos / Fractal / Dynamical Systems
- Du, Ding-Zhu
- Ko, Ker-I
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Series in Discrete Mathematics and Optimization
- Page amount
- 512 pages
- Natural Sciences
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN