Golf For Dummies®
Golf For Dummies, 4th Edition, gives you all the latest information on the game, including updated expert advice on everything from improving fundamentals to mastering the game's mental aspects. With advice from professional Gary McCord, this expert guide gives you easy to follow instructions for hitting the ball farther and straighter, and hints on how to shave strokes off your game.
- Updated instructions on grips, stances, and swings
- The most current stars and best courses
- New tips from top players on how to improve your game
- Details on the latest golf equipment and technology
Playing golf is fun-playing better is even more fun. With a little help from Golf For Dummies, 4th Edition, you'll have the time of your life whenever you hit the links.
Keywords: golf book, golf books, book on golf, books on golf, how to golf, Golf For Dummies, golf tips, tips on golf, golfing book, golfing books, book on golfing, books on golfing, putt, swing, golf course, golf clubs
- McCord, Gary
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Sport, Exercise
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN