Project Management: Case Studies
A new edition of the most popular book of project management case studies, expanded to include more than 100 cases plus a "super case" on the Iridium Project
Case studies are an important part of project management education and training. This Fourth Edition of Harold Kerzner's Project Management Case Studies features a number of new cases covering value measurement in project management. Also included is the well-received "super case," which covers all aspects of project management and may be used as a capstone for a course.
This new edition:
- Contains 100-plus case studies drawn from real companies to illustrate both successful and poor implementation of project management
- Represents a wide range of industries, including medical and pharmaceutical, aerospace, manufacturing, automotive, finance and banking, and telecommunications
- Covers cutting-edge areas of construction and international project management plus a "super case" on the Iridium Project, covering all aspects of project management
- Follows and supports preparation for the Project Management Professional (PMP®) Certification Exam
Project Management Case Studies, Fourth Edition is a valuable resource for students, as well as practicing engineers and managers, and can be used on its own or with the new Eleventh Edition of Harold Kerzner's landmark reference, Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling.
Keywords: Project Management, Program & Project Management, Project Management, Program & Project Management
- Kerzner, Harold
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 704 pages
- Technology, Energy, Traffic
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN