- Stress, pregnancy, menopause, and other health concerns can take a heavy toll on your skin. Now respected dermatologist Dr. Ava Shamban shows you how to look your best no matter how you feel, even when you feel your worst. Dr. Shamban's signature approach ranges from at-home simple organic skin care recipes to state of the art dermatologic techniques. From skin cleansing and topical products to eating and exercise, her program is based on the best cutting-edge science and is just what you need to achieve and maintain the healthy glow and feel of great skin.
- Complete skin-healing program combining skin care, nutrition and fitness
- Specific skin care regimens tailored to age, skin type, and internal condition
- Help for trouble skin resulting from acne, stress, pregnancy, menopause, chemotherapy, and more
- In addition to being featured on Extreme Makeover, Shamban has been on Good Morning America, The Tyra Show, The View, Fox News, Extra! and many other shows. She has also been featured in The New York Times, the Los Angeles Times, Vogue, Allure, Marie Claire and many other publications.
Start this complete skin recovery program today and discover the optimal way to care for your skin, inside and out.
Keywords: dermatology, dermatologist, dermatologists, beauty, health and beauty, beauty treatment, beauty treatments, beauty secret, beauty secrets, cosmetic treatment, cosmetic treatments, skin treatment, skin treatments, skin rejuvenation, anti-aging, anti-aging program, anti-aging treatment, anti-aging treatments, anti-aging skin, anti-aging cream, anti-aging creams, anti-aging skin care, anti-aging skincare, skincare, skin care, celebrity skincare, celebrity skin care, facial skin care, facial skincare, skin care information, skincare information, skin care regime, skincare regime, skincare program, skin care program, clear skin, facial rejuvenation, acne, adult acne, adult onset acne, blotchy skin, healthy skin, glowing skin, youthful skin, youthful glow, “extreme makeover, ” pregnancy skin, chemotherapy skin care, cancer effect on skin,  , menopause, menopause skin care, at-home skin care, organic skin care