CliffsNotes Writing: Grammar, Usage, and Style Quick Review
Delivers the appropriate amount of expert coverage on writing (grammar, usage, and style) topics for consumers who need a supplement to a standard writing I text; who need to prepare for exams; or who need to brush up on the fundamentals of writing
- Chapter Check-In gives readers an overview of what they'll learn in the chapter
- Chapter Check-Out reviews the chapter to enforce the items learned and help with comprehension
- Review section is a summary test on all chapter topics in the book -- great tool for teachers and students
- Resource Center directs reader to additional information available for the subject such as books and websites
500 practice questions available online at CliffsNotes.com and directly ties to each chapter in the book!
- Eggenschwiler, Jean
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 256 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN