As advertisements become more ubiquitous online and off, the struggle to really capture a customer's attention is heating up. In Steal These Ideas!, Second Edition, Steve Cone, internationally renowned marketing expert, reveals how to resonate with a target audience, providing a fresh perspective riddled with pearls of wisdom and wit. Full of practical ideas that the reader can learn in a matter of hours, and apply successfully to their business for years, Steal These Ideas! proved an instant classic on outside-the-box marketing when it first published in 2005, and this newly revised edition, refreshed for the present day, promises to have the same impact as it's predecessor.
- This new edition includes material on social networking, customer loyalty campaigns, building websites, and sending effective email blasts
- The book is illustrated throughout with examples of the good, bad, and ugly in advertising
- Includes new ideas on how to take full advantage of online marketing and social media
- Highlights the art of building an effective loyalty program, the power of public relations and sponsorship, and using a spokesperson
- Author Steve Cone is the Executive Vice President of AARP
Everything you didn't learn in business school (or in the field), Steal These Ideas! gives marketers the edge in today's fast-paced, oversaturated marketplace.
Keywords: Introductory Marketing, steve cone, steal these ideas, marketing secrets, out of the box marketing, marketing ideas, marketing concepts, marketing advice, interacting with consumers guide, alternative advertizing advice, advertising ideas book