The Paleo Diet: Lose Weight and Get Healthy by Eating the Foods You Were Designed to Eat
Healthy, delicious, and simple, the Paleo Diet is the diet we were designed to eat. If you want to lose weight-up to 75 pounds in six months-or if you want to attain optimal health, The Paleo Diet will work wonders. Dr. Loren Cordain demonstrates how, by eating your fill of satisfying and delicious lean meats and fish, fresh fruits, snacks, and non-starchy vegetables, you can lose weight and prevent and treat heart disease, cancer, osteoporosis, metabolic syndrome, and many other illnesses.
- Breakthrough nutrition program based on eating the foods we were genetically designed to eat-lean meats and fish and other foods that made up the diet of our Paleolithic ancestors
- This revised edition features new weight-loss material and recipes plus the latest information drawn from breaking Paleolithic research
- Six weeks of Paleo meal plans to jumpstart a healthy and enjoyable new way of eating as well as dozens of recipes
- This bestselling guide written by the world's leading expert on Paleolithic eating has been adopted as a bible of the CrossFit movement
The Paleo Diet is the only diet proven by nature to fight disease, provide maximum energy, and keep you naturally thin, strong, and active-while enjoying every satisfying and delicious bite.
Keywords: paleo, paleo diet, paleo eating, Paleolithic, stone age diet, stone age eating, stone age foods, primal diet, primal cookbook, primal eating, evolution diet, evolution diets, caveman diet, caveman cookbook, low-carb, low carbohydrate, lowcarb, low-carb diet, lowcarb diet, low-carb diets, lowcarb diets, diet, diets, dieting, weight loss, healthy weight loss, weight loss diets, nutrition, health and fitness, Paleo diet for athletes, paleo diet cookbook, Paleo recipes, paleo research, Paleolithic research, heart disease, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, syndrome x, fitness, exercise, vitamin D
- Cordain, Loren
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 304 pages
- Medicine, Health Care, Mode
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN