1. Controversies in the Treatment of Women with Early-Stage Epithelial Ovarian Cancer
Christina Fotopoulou, Ann Marie Swart, Robert L. Coleman
2. Recurrent Ovarian Cancer: When to Treat and How to Assess
Rene Roux, Ignacio Romero, Martin Zweifel, Gordon Rustin, Robert C. Bast
3. New Views of Ovarian Carcinoma Types: How Will This Change Practice?
Martin Köbel, Robert J. Kurman, Jeffrey D. Seidman
4. Lymphadenectomy in Endometrial Cancer: The Controversy Rages Unabated
Henry C. Kitchener, Kristina A. Butler, Emma J. Crosbie, Andrea Mariani
5. What Is the Role of Adjuvant Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy in Endometrial Cancer?
Thomas Hogberg, Carien L. Creutzberg
6. Chemotherapy and/or Targeted Therapies for Advanced Endometrial Cancer: Time to Rethink?
Erica Stringer-Reasor, Gini Fleming, Daliah Tsoref, Amit Oza
7. Is Cervix Cancer a Disappearing Disease? Impact of HPV Vaccination in Developed Countries
Karen Canfell, Julietta Patnick
8. What Is the Role of Cytotoxic Chemotherapy in Advanced Cervical Cancer?
Alok Pant, Nobuyuki Susumu, Takafumi Toita, Satoru Sagae, William Small
9. Response as a Measure of Treatment Efficacy in Clinical Trials: Should RECIST Be Abandoned?
Michael Friedlander, James Tate Thigpen
10. What Are the Treatment Options for Recurrent Ovarian Cancer?
Jonathan A. Ledermann, Fharat A. Raja, Philipp Harter, Florian Heitz
11. How to Study Rare Gynecological Tumors: Trials or Registries?
Isabelle Ray-Coquard, David M. Gershenson
12. What Is the Best Treatment Model for Gynecologic Cancers? Does Centralization Help?
Claes Göran Tropé, Torbjørn Paulsen, Ayesha Saqib, Craig Underhill
13. When Should Surgery Be Performed for the First-Line Treatment of Advanced Ovarian Cancer?
Ganendra Raj K. A. Mohan, Jane Hook, Jonathan A. Ledermann, Michael A. Quinn
14. Does Intraperitoneal Therapy for Ovarian Cancer Have a Future?
Deborah K. Armstrong, Michael A. Bookman
15. Maintenance Therapy for First-Line Treatment of Ovarian Cancer: Is This the Strategy for the Future?
Nicoletta Colombo, Lucas Minig, Robert Burger
16. What Is the Value of Lymphadenectomy in Early Ovarian Cancer?
Sven Mahner, Jacobus Pfisterer, Ganendra Raj K. Ali Mohan, Michael A. Quinn
17. Sentinel Node Biopsy—Does It Help in the Management of Vulvar Cancer?
Maaike H. M. Oonk, Ate G. J. Zee, Paul Speiser
18. Controversies in the Management of Advanced Vulvar Cancer
Ericka Wiebe, Jacobus Velden, Gillian Thomas
19. Bowel Obstruction in Ovarian Cancer: To Operate or Not?
Ram Eitan, Alexander Graeff, Dennis S. Chi
20. Early Cervical Cancer: Can Fertility Be Safely Preserved?
Lukas Rob, Ruud Bekkers
21. What Is the Role of PET/CT in Gynecological Cancers?
Joanne Alfieri, Kailash Narayan, Andrea Rockall
22. Do Intensity-Modulated Radiation, Image-Guided Radiation, and 3D Brachytherapy Significantly Advance Radiotherapeutic Management of Gynecologic Cancers?
Akila Ninette Viswanathan, Jacob Christian Lindegaard
23. What Is the Place of Hormone Replacement Therapy in Ovarian, Endometrial, and Breast Cancer?
Inge T. A. Peters, Fiona C. Brownfoot, J. Baptist Trimbos, Martha Hickey
24. Familial Gynecologic Cancers: Whom to Screen and How to Manage?
Kari L. Ring, Rachel Michaelson-Cohen, Karen H. Lu, Uziel Beller
25. Trial Design: Should Randomized Phase III Trials in Gynecological Cancers Be Abandoned?
Mark F. Brady, Val Gebski
26. How Should Early Gestational Trophoblastic Disease Be Managed?
Linda G. W. Kerkmeijer, Julian C. Schink
27. Should Every Woman with Gynecologic Cancer Undergo Routine Screening for Psychological Distress and Sexual Dysfunction?
Lesley Stafford, Brigitte Miller
28. How Should Gynecological Sarcomas Be Managed?
Beatrice Seddon, Frederic Amant
29. What Is the Future of Immunotherapy in Ovarian Cancer?
Lana E. Kandalaft, Klara Balint, Jonathan S. Berek, George Coukos