The Capstone Encyclopaedia of Business is organized alphabetically into over 1,000 entries covering the whole spectrum of business and management including:
* business terms - concepts - thinkers - practitioners
* organizations - brands - companies.
Each entry provides a sharp, incisive overview of the subject and, crucially, points to how the ideas can be put into practice.
The Capstone Encyclopaedia of Business makes sense of the new world of business, embracing the best of the new and the most robust of the old.
* The first one-volume, accessibly-priced reference book for business in years.
* Kicks off this exciting new series and will anchor Capstone as the one stop shop for busy professionals.
* Key title in large promotion including web site and extract mailings.
* Internationally-recognized editorial board.
* Annual updates will occur making this a classic key title to keep on the shelves.