Project Management is all about getting things done without spending too much or taking too long. But when you start hearing things like man-days, PSOs and stakeholders, it just makes it difficult to understand.
So what do you really need to know about project management?
- Why setting clear goals matters
- How to estimate absolutely everything.
- How to get things back on track after they’ve gone wrong
- How to track big projects
- Why work/life balance matters when you’re running a big project
This clear and simple approach will mean you’ll never panic when faced with a big project again.
Read More in the Want You Need to Know Series and Get to Speed on the Essentials… Fast.
Keywords: Project Management