* A pronunciation guide and explanations of how to conjugate verbs.
* Basic conversations concerning veterinary medicine.
* Ample vocabulary lists for animals, body parts, and diseases.
* Cultural discussions on the role of animals in Hispanic American and on how to handle introductions and small talk.
* Vocabulary for obtaining information for the clinical history and the diagnostic exam.
* Chapters on specific animals, including a new chapter on exotics.
* Vocabulary for check-in forms.
* An English-to-Spanish and Spanish-to-English dictionary of practical veterinary terms alphabetized together.
This new edition is a lively presentation of the Spanish that working vets increasingly need to know.