With the increase in the number of organizational leadership development programs, there is a pressing need for evaluation to answer important questions, improve practice, and inform decisions. The Handbook is a comprehensive resource filled with examples, tools, and the most innovative models and approaches designed to evaluate leadership development in a variety of settings. It will help you answer the most common questions about leadership development efforts, including:
- What difference does leadership development make?
- What development and support strategies work best to enhance leadership?
- Is the time and money spent on leadership development worthwhile?
- What outcomes can be expected from leadership development?
- How can leadership development efforts be sustained?