Homework Talk! provides parents with simple and practical advice to help them deal with the many issues that can come up surrounding their children's homework. The authors, Cheli Cerra and Ruth Jacoby, have identified fifty-two typical homework situations and provided tips, strategies, and advice for handling each of them. Are you concerned about:
* Making sure your child is doing all of his homework on time?
* Talking to a teacher who assigns too much homework?
* Understanding how much help to give your child?
* Motivating your child to handle homework issues on her own?
* Overcoming your child's resistance to doing particular types of homework?
If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Homework Talk! is the book you need. Don't wait to start working with your child and your child's teachers to make homework a simple and productive process for everyone.
Praise for other books in Cheli Cerra and Ruth Jacoby's School Talk series:
"A must-read for today's educational leader."
--Jack Canfield Co-author of Chicken Soup for the Parent's Soul on Principal Talk!
"An amazing compilation of what to say to parents."
--Harry K. Wong Ed.D., author of The First Days of School on Teacher Talk!