- Introducing a training program
- Creating adult education programs
- Assessing the development needs of a workforce
- Improving individual, group, organization or interorganizational performance in the workplace
- Implementing community, national, or international development interventions
Designed as a resource for practitioners, this book is filled with how-to information, tips, and case studies. It shows how to use data-based needs assessments to frame people-related problems and performance, improvement opportunities to obtain support from those who are affected by the changes, make effective decision, and increase efficiency.