- describe how to develop microsystems that can attain peak performance through active engagement of interdisciplinary teams in learning and applying improvement science and measurement;
- explore the essence of leadership for clinical Microsystems;
- show what mid-level leaders can do to enable peak performance at the front lines of care;
- outline the design and redesign of services and planning care to match patient needs with services offered;
- examine the issue of safety;
- describe the vital role of data in creating a rich and useful information environment;
- provide a core curriculum that can build microsystems’ capability, provide excellent care, promote a positive work environment, and contribute to the larger organization.
Keywords: MEDICAL / Public Health MED078000