This second edition of the best-selling book, Improving On-The-Job Training
, provides professional trainers, HR managers, and line managers with a hands-on resource for installing a low-cost, low tech approach to planned on-the-job training program that will improve real-time work performance throughout an entire organization. A comprehensive volume, Improving On-The-Job Training
- Offers guidelines for establishing an OJT program.
- Outlines the key management issues that should be addressed when starting up a program.
- Describes effective methods of training the trainers and learners.
- Shows how to identify the need for planned on-the-job-training.
- Explains how to analyze work, worker, and workplace OJT.
- Offers vital information for preparing and presenting on-the-job training.
- Illustrates how to evaluate results of OJT.
- Describes aids to planned on-the-job training.
- Includes six valuable lessons about planned OJT programs.
Keywords: BUSINESS & ECONOMICS / Training BUS066000