This one-of-a-kind book teaches you everything you need to know to use Microsoft's Analysis Services software to build, implement, and manage effective OLAP solutions. Expert advice and in-depth explanations combine to help you and your company take full advantage of the affordable power of SQL Server's built-in OLAP functionality.
- Analyzing large volumes of data effectively with Analysis Services
- Architecting and designing data analysis applications
- Querying OLAP data using MDX
- Programming applications using ADO/MD
- Managing Analysis Services servers with DSO
- Building data mining solutions with Analysis Services
- Using English Query for natural language querying of OLAP data
- Choosing appropriate client tools for exploring OLAP data
- Using the PivotTable Service for client-side data analysis
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.