This study guide provides:
- In-depth coverage of official exam objectives
- Practical information on managing a Windows 2000 network
- Hundreds of challenging review questions, in the book and on the CD
- Leading-edge exam preparation software, including a testing engine, flashcards, and simulation software.
Authoritative coverage of all exam objectives, including:
- Creating, configuring, securing, and troubleshooting file, print, and web resources
- Configuring, administering, and troubleshooting the network infrastructure
- Managing servers and client computers
- Configuring, securing, and troubleshooting remote access
- Managing and troubleshooting active directory organizational units and group policy
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.