Virtually everyone sees Google as, hands down, the best online search tool. Now you can use and improve on Google technology in your own applications.
- Improving the speed and accuracy of searches
- Performing data mining across the Internet
- Using Google Web Services to search a single website
- Building search applications for mobile devices
- Using caching techniques to improve application performance and reliability
- Analyzing Google data
- Creating searches for users with special needs
- Discovering new uses for Google
- Obtaining historical data using cached pages
- Performing spelling checks on any text
- Reducing the number of false search hits
Whether your goal is to improve your own searches or share specialized search capabilities with others, this is the one resource that will see you through the job from start to finish.