With DVD Studio Pro 2, Apple introduced a completely rewritten DVD authoring program at a fraction of its original price. Powerful and full-featured, DVD Studio Pro 2 offers a wealth of sophisticated tools that let you build your own professional-quality DVDs.
DVD Studio Pro 2 Solutions offers expert instruction in putting this complex tool to good use. In each no-nonsense chapter, acclaimed Mac and DV author Erica Sadun introduces you to important concepts and nitty-gritty product details, revealing hidden features, flaws, and workarounds. After learning the fundamentals, you'll work through interactive projects that reinforce the material. The extensive support files on the companion DVD provide hands-on experience while you create serious real-world DVDs.
Inside, you'll discover the ins and outs of DVD Studio Pro 2, including how to:
- Build and burn autoplay looping movies and slideshows
- Create animated subtitles and captions
- Provide multi-language support
- Produce motion menu buttons using your movie assets
- Develop widescreen menus and tracks
- Create multi-screen scene selection menus
- Generate multi-angle tracks with alternate audio
- Build scripts using the Script Editor and Inspectors
- Add "Easter Egg" material
- Prepare your projects for professional replication
- And more!
With over 3GB of material, this DVD features all the supporting files you'll need as you try out the book's projects, along with sample video, audio, and slide shows. You also get tryout versions of valuable software including Photoshop, LemkeSoft Graphic Converter, and OmniGraffle Professional.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.