Thanks to release 3, which offers RAW support and 16-bit image editing for digital photographers, Photoshop Elements is more powerful than ever. But here's the real news: this popular application already contains a huge stash of hidden power that anyone with the right knowledge and tools can put to work.
In this thorough update of his award-winning best-seller, Richard Lynch supplies those tools, plus the in-depth background and detailed instruction you need to apply them effectively. In no time, you'll be using Photoshop Elements to get results you never thought possible. For example:
- Get better color by using channels, custom separations, and image luminosity
- Create photo-realistic objects and incorporate them into existing images
- Use animation and rollovers to make images dynamic
- Correct image tone and color with Curves, Color Balance, and custom layer-blending tools
- Target your corrections by using advanced masks and selections
- Use vectors to create scalable line art for logos