Criswell, Jeanne Sallad?
CliffsNotesTM on Hemingway's The Old Man And The Sea
In CliffsNotes on The Old Man and the Sea, you explore Hemingway's short masterpiece about Santiago, an old man who conquers a magnificent fish, endures its heartbreaking loss, and rises gallantly above his defeat.
This study guide takes you along on Santiago's journey by providing summaries and critical analyses of each of the book's parts. You'll also explore the life and background of the author, Ernest Hemingway, easily the most recognizable name in American literature. Other features that help you study include
- Character analyses of major players
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays on topics like Hemingway's style and themes in the novella
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- A Resource Center full of books, films, and Internet sites
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Criswell, Jeanne Sallad?
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 80 pages
- Litterary Studies
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN