CliffsNotes on Shakespeare's Julius Caesar
In CliffsNotes on Julius Caesar, you follow the dramatic political battles of Rome during the height of the Pax Romanum. Shakespeare pits Caesar against an untold number of conspirators and lets the daggers fly. In the end, who will carry on the rule of the Caesars?
This user-friendly guide makes studying a snap — with visual icons flagging key themes, literary devices, and more. You'll come to understand the overall structure of the play, actions and motivations of the characters, and the social and cultural perspectives of the author. Features that help you study include
- Shakespeare's background and career highlights
- Scene-by-scene summaries
- Character analyses of major players
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Critical essays
- A review section that tests your knowledge
- Glossaries of key words and terms
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure — you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.
- Perry, Martha
- Vickers, James E.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 112 pages
- Litterary Studies
- eISBN (ePUB)
- Printed ISBN