CliffsNotes on Lord of the Flies takes you on an exploration of William Golding's novel to the dark side of humanity, the savagery that underlies even the most civilized human beings. Follow Golding's group of young boys from hope to disaster and watch as they attempt to survive their uncivilized, unsupervised, and isolated environment.
You can rely on CliffsNotes on Lord of the Flies for character analyses, insightful essays, and chapter-by-chapter commentaries to ensure your safe passage through the rich symbolism of this novel. Other features that help you study include
- A brief synopsis of the novel
- A character map to help you see relationships among the characters
- A glossary that helps you get the most out of your reading
- An interactive quiz to test your knowledge
- Essay topics and review questions
Classic literature or modern modern-day treasure -- you'll understand it all with expert information and insight from CliffsNotes study guides.