To pass the state licensing exam, you need knowledge and confidence. This comprehensive review guide gives you plenty of both. It's packed with sample questions to help you focus your efforts, review material on all aspects of the 2002 National Electrical Code (NEC), the lowdown on business competency requirements, and tips for studying and test-taking that will help you conquer any anxiety.
* Learn the definitions, specifications, and regulations of the 2002 NEC
* Find answers to questions you can expect on license exams
* Brush up on taxes, unemployment, workers compensation, OSHA, lien laws, and other aspects of the business competency exam
* Get up to speed on telecommunications issues
* Review electrical laws, components, and circuits, motors, controllers, generators, distribution, welding, transformers, safety, and more
* Boost your confidence with studying and test-taking tips