CliffsComplete Romeo and Juliet
CliffsComplete Romeo & Juliet offers insight and information into a work that's rich both dramatically and thematically. Every generation since Shakespeare's time has been able to identify with some romantic or thematic aspect of the play.
Discover what happens to these famous, star-crossed lovers and what causes the family feud between the Montagues and Capulets — and save valuable studying time — all at once. Enhance your reading of Romeo & Juliet with these additional features:
- A summary and insightful commentary for each act
- Bibliography and historical background on the author, William Shakespeare
- A look at Early Modern English intellect, religion, politics, and society
- Coverage of Shakespeare's source and the play's performance history
- A character map that graphically illustrates the relationships among the characters
- Review questions, a quiz, discussion guide, and activity ideas
- A Resource Center full of books, articles, films, and Web sites
Streamline your literature study with all-in-one help from CliffsComplete guides!
Keywords: Literature (Cliffs Notes)
- Shakespeare, William
- Jacobson, Karin
- Lamb, Sidney
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Page amount
- 240 pages
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN