- What should I look out for when buying a strata property?
- What are the responsibilities of the body corporate, owners and tenants?
- How do committee meetings work?
- What fees will I have to pay?
- Who takes care of maintenance?
- What happens if I get into a dispute?
Packed with revealing case studies and state-specific information, The Body Corporate Handbook is a comprehensive guide to every aspect of strata life for owner-occupiers, tenants and investors.
Keywords: Property & Real Estate