In plain English, Property & Taxation explains just what your tax obligations are. Inside you'll learn:
- how property speculators and property investors are taxed
- which expenses are tax deductible
- how to calculate a capital gain and capital loss
- about the tax issues associated with owning your main residence and overseas property investments
- how negative gearing works
- about owning property in different legal structures.
Packed with tax tips, tax traps to avoid and practical case studies, this comprehensive guide will give you the know-how to legally reduce your tax liability — and build your wealth.
Keywords: regulations; tax; numerous; real estate; wrong; penalties; impose; office; hand; property taxation; tax obligations; property; expenses; investors; speculators; inside; tax deductible; studies; tax traps; guide; knowhow; comprehensive