Brave is a handbook for being more courageous. Written for busy people on the go, its short, focused chapters provide practical tools and empowering perspectives to help you build your 'courage muscles' in your work, relationships and life.
Drawing on her background in business, psychology and coaching, author Margie Warrell will guide you in moving past the fears, doubts and beliefs that keep you from making the changes, and taking the chances, you need to enjoy the fulfillment and success you desire.
Courage is a habit. Practicing it daily, even in quiet small ways, unlocks new possibilities, creates new opportunities, grows your influence and enables you to meet your challenges with more resilience and self-assurance. So whether you're stuck in a rut, struggling in a relationship, overwhelmed by your daily juggling act or uninspired about your future, Brave will provide you with a regular dose of positive and practical inspiration to:
- Clarify what 'success' truly means to you, and be more purposeful in your daily efforts to achieve it
- Speak up with greater confidence, and be more assertive in dealing with difficult people, getting what you want and changing what you don't
- Define the person and leader you aspire to be, become more resilient under pressure, decisive in uncertainty and adaptable to change
- Scrap the excuses (your age, education, gender, busyness or children) that sabotage your future actions
- Dare more boldly, passionately pursuing the goals that inspire you most, no matter how daunting
Courage begets courage. You build it every time you choose to leave the safety of your comfort zone for the sake of something more important. Day by day, brave action by brave action, you can Brave within you to create a life rich in all that you seek. If you want to live your life more powerfully and purposefully, this book will become your trusted companion.
Keywords: Brave: 50 Everyday Acts of Courage to Soar in Work, Love and Life; Margie Warrell; Train the Brave; motivation; inspiration; self improvement; professional development; personal development; self-confidence; courage; fearlessness; leadership; management; corporate skills; bouncing back; coping; thrive; finding confidence; believing in yourself; navigating challenges; aspirational; business skills; career improvement; self perception; courage-building; being brave; risk taking; making changes; Stop Playing Safe; Find Your Courage; communication skills; speaking up; speaking out; confrontation; conflict; rejection; work pressure; difficult people; lf doubt; fear; perfectionism; procrastination; goal setting; adversity; resilience; career rut; people pleasing; approval; criticism