Taking control of your super is easier than you think
Now in its third edition, DIY Super For Dummies contains all the expert information and advice you need to confidently set up and manage your fund, navigate the ever-changing super rules, and invest your fund wisely.
Written in the straightforward but fun language that has defined the For Dummies brand for more than twenty years, this friendly and easy-to-follow guide helps you figure out if DIY super is the right way to go for your unique circumstances, shows you how to establish a self-managed super fund, highlights the many ways to contribute to your fund, considers how to make the most of the super tax incentives, and so much more.
With comprehensive new content explaining recent super changes announced by the government, and guidance on SMSF changes that have occurred since publication of the previous edition, DIY Super For Dummies gives you unprecedented and independent information to help you make informed decisions about your DIY super fund, empowering you to develop a successful long-term plan for retirement.
- Explores how much super is enough for a comfortable retirement
- Explains the super rules and opportunities in plain English, and outlines how to create a SMSF in ten steps
- Delves into the costs of running a SMSF, and steers you through your fund's super CART (Compliance, Administration, Reporting and Tax obligations)
- Explains how to pay a tax-free pension from your DIY super fund
- Offers sensitive and authoritative information on how to take care of your family after you're gone
Take control of your retirement plans! —let DIY Super For Dummies arm you with the tools you need to set up and run a SMSF, and help you create a comfortable retirement.
Keywords: DIY Super For Dummies; Trish Power; DIY super; superannuation; take control of your superannuation; tax-free retirement; DIY super fund; how to pay a pension from your DIY super fund; how to take care of your family after you're gone; navigate super legislation; invest your super fund wisely; SMSF; how to establish a self-managed super fund; how to establish a SMSF; establish a self-managed super fund; self-managed super fund; the new MySuper legislation; MySuper legislation; recent changes to the federal budget; super fund