The cream of the makeovers crop, including:
- Dimensional makeovers, such as adding image area, altering dimensions, or creating a panorama.
- Exposure enhancements--bringing subjects out of shadow or adjusting contrast.
- Color corrections using highlights, adjusting color object by object, or matching color across images.
- Controlling composition by desaturating, removing distracting objects, and creating a focal point.
- Mode makeovers--interchanging black-and-white, color, grayscale, and transparency.
- Repurposing images from digital to print or print to the Web.
- A companion Web site with bonus makeover chapters, images from most of the projects in the book, and more.
Order your copy today!