The authoritative information and advice you need, illustrated throughout with full-color photographs--now revised and redesigned to be even more reader-friendly!
Cavalier King Charles Spaniels are equally at home in a castle or a condo, the city or the country. Elegant in appearance but energetic and affectionate in nature, they're the perfect companions for families with children, empty nesters, or retirees. This guide covers:
* Choosing your Cavalier
* Things you'll need to make your pup feel at home
* Feeding and grooming, including combing and checking the trademark ears
* Healthcare and the importance of regular exercise
* Training and housetraining your Cavalier
* Bonus chapters available on companion Web site
Lively, yet loving, your Cavalier will enjoy keeping you company, whether that entails bustling beside you on a walk or snuggling cozily on your lap!
Keywords: PETS / Dogs / Breeds PET004010