Once you get your wireless network up and running, you'll wonder how you got along without it. And you'll wonder how home and small business users survived before Geeks On Call. This book is jam-packed with simple steps, quick solutions, and basic information to make setting up and using your wireless network easier and safer than ever before. The Geeks give you the most efficient ways to build, secure, and troubleshoot a network that meets all your needs.
- Know what you need before you buy
- Set up and connect your network
- Install and configure wireless components
- Protect your wireless network
- Make the most of network features
- Add printers, video game adapters, and digital media players
- Maintain and troubleshoot your network
- Solve common problems
Geeks On Call is the premier provider of on-site computer services. The certified, trained and tested technicians from Geeks On Call provide expert computer installation and networking services, on-site repairs, security solutions and system upgrades for residential and commercial customers numbering in the hundreds of thousands each year. Founded in 1999, Geeks On Call began franchising in 2001. For more information, call 1-800-905-GEEK or visit www.geeksoncall.com. Geeks On Call franchises are independently owned and operated.
(c)2005 Geeks On Call America, Inc.