The Wechsler(r) Individual Achievement Test, Second Edition (WIAT(r)-II) and the Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Second Edition (KTEA-II) are two popular measures of individual achievement. Both tests assess adult and child performance on academic skills and problem-solving abilities. Essentials of WIAT(r)-II and KTEA-II Assessment provides the definitive guide to administering, scoring, and interpreting the WIAT(r)-II and the KTEA-II.
Like all the volumes in the Essentials of Psychological Assessment series, this book is designed to help busy mental health professionals quickly acquire the knowledge and skills they need to make optimal use of major psychological assessment instruments. Each concise chapter features numerous callout boxes highlighting key concepts, bulleted points, and extensive illustrative material, as well as test questions that help you gauge and reinforce your grasp of the information covered.
The best source of information on the WIAT(r)-II and the KTEA-II, Essentials of WIAT(r)-II and KTEA-II Assessment provides students and practitioners with an unparalleled resource for learning and application, including expert assessment of relative strengths and weaknesses, valuable advice on clinical applications, and illuminating case reports.
Other titles in the Essentials of Psychological Assessment series:
* Essentials of WISC(r)-IV Assessment
* Essentials of Stanford-Binet (SB5) Assessment
* Essentials of Assessment Report Writing
* Essentials of Neuropsychological Assessment
* Essentials of WJ III(r) Cognitive Abilities Assessment
* Essentials of WJ III(r) Tests of Achievement Assessment
* Essentials of WAIS(r)-III Assessment
* Essentials of WPPSI-III Assessment
* Essentials of Cross-Battery Assessment
* Essentials of KABC-II Assessment