For the last three decades, Dr. John Exner's Comprehensive System has been the leading approach worldwide to administering and interpreting the Rorschach Inkblot Test. Comprised of three volumes, The Rorschach(r): A Comprehensive System is the authoritative reference for the administration, scoring, and interpretation of the Rorschach. This Third Edition of Volume Two: Advanced Interpretation, with new and updated information and case studies, provides an essential companion to the basic foundations and principles outlined in Volume One: Basic Foundations and Principles of Interpretation.
New to this edition:
* All-new case studies describing accurate use of the Rorschach in the assessment of children, adolescents, and adults in a variety of clinical and forensic settings
* New research developments
* New additions to Exner's Comprehensive System
* Expanded reference data, including nonpatient data
* Expanded coverage of the cluster approach to organizing data for interpretation
The leading guide to the study and implementation of the Rorschach for more than three decades, this latest volume from John Exner and Philip Erdberg is must-reading for any serious scholar or user of the Rorschach.