When it comes to your estate--no matter how big or small it may be--you shouldn't leave anything to chance. Proper planning is necessary to protect both your assets and your heirs. Estate Planning Law Specialist Harold Apolinsky and expert financial planner Stewart Welch III know this better than anyone else, and in the Revised and Updated Edition of J.K. Lasser's New Rules for Estate and Tax Planning, they offer valuable advice and solid strategies to help you plan your estate under today's tax rules as well as preserve your wealth. Packed with up-to-the-minute facts, this practical resource covers important issues, such as:
* How new legislation will impact inheritances and trusts
* Estate and generation-skipping tax planning
* The role of wills, executors, and trusts
* Treatment of charitable contributions
* The do's and don'ts of gifting
* Life insurance and retirement planning
Filled with in-depth insights and expert advice, this book will show you how to efficiently arrange your estate today so that you can leave more to those you care about tomorrow.