"A must for anyone in volved in the practical aspects of the telecommunications industry."
- Outlines the expertise essential to the successful operation and design of every type of telecommunications networks in use today
- New edition is fully revised and expanded to present authoritative coverage of the important developments that have taken place since the previous edition was published
- Includes new chapters on hot topics such as cellular radio, asynchronous transfer mode, broadband technologies, and network management
Keywords: practical aspects; industry; telecommunications; anyone; major; editions; reference; edition; technology; third; telecommunication; previous; new; three; leading; freemans; engineering; musthave; system; networks
- Freeman, Roger L.
- John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
- Publication year
- Wiley Series in Telecommunications and Signal Processing
- Page amount
- 1024 pages
- Information Technology, Telecommunications
- eISBN (PDF)
- Printed ISBN