From describing essential competencies—cash management, budgeting, fraud prevention and establishing codes for corporate ethical behavior—to detailing the more sophisticated skills like activity-based and target costing, disaster recovery planning, and outsourcing, The Controller's Function expertly balances both the technical and managerial sides of the job.
You'll quickly access information on how to:
- Use electronic spreadsheets for financial analysis
- Successfully implement a shared service center
- Enhance performance through online inventory systems, quick closing procedures
- Selecting adequate accounting software
- Avoid insurance pitfalls through proper planning
Order your copy today!