This complete summary of laboratory work presents a richly detailed set of classroom-tested experiments along with background information, safety and hazard notes, a list of chemicals and solutions needed, data collection sheets, and blank pages for compiling results and findings. This useful resource also:
- Focuses on environmental, i.e., "dirty" samples
- Stresses critical concepts like analysis techniques and documentation
- Includes water, air, and sediment experiments
- Includes an interactive software package for pollutant fate and transport modeling exercises
- Functions as a student portfolio of documentation abilities
- Offers instructors actual samples of student work for troubleshooting, notes on each procedure, and procedures for solutions preparation.
Keywords: SCIENCE / Chemistry / Organic SCI013040