From the author’s more than thirty years of corporate auditing experience, Corporate Fraud features scores of useful case studies that illustrate the principles of numerous types of fraud and how to avoid them in your business.
A must-have for all auditors, controllers, CFOs, and business managers, Corporate Fraud offers broad coverage of:
- The most common and damaging types of fraud in today’s business environment
- The many facets of fraud, including management fraud, corporate governance, and top-level forensics issues, as well as financial statement fraud and the interconnected nature of each
- Corruption: bribery, including contracting, subcontracting, and leasing; and outsourcing
- Misappropriation: vendor billings, skimming, and diverted receipts
- Fraud for the organization: money laundering, price fixing, and fraud in the international arena
Order your copy today!