Treatment plan components for 26 speech-language disorders
* Over 1,000 prewritten treatment goals, objectives, andinterventions--plus space to record your own treatment plan options
* A step-by-step guide to writing treatment plans that meetthe requirements of most insurance companies and third-party payors
The Bestselling treatment planning system for mental health professionals
The Speech-Language Pathology Treatment Planner provides allthe elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plansthat satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, and third-partypayors. This book helps both the novice and expert speech-language pathologistto identify functional and meaningful strategies for improving a client'scommunication skills.
* Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans for adult, child, and adolescent clients
* Organized around 26 main speech-language disabilities, from those associated with aphasia and dysarthria to dysphagia, language disorders, alternative and augmentative communication, voice disorders, and others
* Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each communication disorder, long-term goals, short-term goals, and clinically tested treatment options
* Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by disability
* Handy workbook-style format affords plenty of space to record your own customized definitions, goals, objectives, and interventions
Additional resources in the PracticePlanners? series:
* Homework Planners feature behaviorally based, ready-to-use assignments to speed treatment and keep clients engaged between sessions.
* Documentation Sourcebooks provide the forms and records that mental health professionals need to efficiently run their practice.
For more information on our PracticePlanners? products,including our full line of Treatment Planners, visit us on the Web at: www.wiley.com/practiceplanners