Microstrip Filters for RF/Microwave Applications is the only professional reference focusing solely on microstrip filters. It offers a unique and comprehensive treatment of filters based on the microstrip structure and includes full design methodologies that are also applicable to waveguide and other transmission line filters.
The authors include coverage of new configurations with advanced filtering characteristics, new design techniques, and methods for filter miniaturization. The book utilizes numerous design examples to illustrate and emphasize computer analysis and synthesis while also discussing the applications of commercially available software. Other highlights include:
- Lowpass and bandpass filters
- Highpass and bandstop filters
- Full-wave electromagnetic simulation
- Advanced materials and technologies
- Coupled resonator circuits
- Computer-aided design for low-cost/high-volume production
- Compact filters and filter miniaturization
Microstrip Filters for RF/Microwave Applications is not only a valuable design resource for practitioners, but also a handy reference for students and researchers in microwave engineering.