- Shows Java developers everything they need to know to build Java database applications with MySQL.
- Takes a hands-on, code-intensive approach in which readers will learn how to build a sophisticated Web database management application.
- Begins with a review of the fundamentals of MySQL.
- Explains using Java's JDBC with MySQL, as well as servlet and JSP programming with MySQL.
- Provides a code-rich tutorial on how to build the sample Java database application using EJBs.
- The companion Web site provides the full code examples plus links to useful sites.
Keywords: COMPUTERS / Programming Languages / Java COM051280