- Shows how to transition to other professional services that clients value.
- Provides a pro-forma business plan for mapping a three to five year plan for the transition to a successful practice.
- Positions consulting as an extension to traditional services, not just an alternative.
- Includes many real world examples of accountants who have made a successful transition to new services, discussing the challenges and the results achieved.
- Focuses on quality of life issues and how to get there.
Keywords: firm; future; paul; challenge; baker; intellectual; critical; today; thinkers; best; ideas; thoughtprovoking; reader; wealth; masterpiece; american; cpa; work; firm merger strategies; conventional, CPA / Practice, CPA / Practice